Kick Start Your Next DonorsChoose.org Classroom Project
June 08, 2017
Starting on July 1, OKCPS teachers creating new DonorsChoose.org projects will receive a special kick start donation from the Foundation.
- Each teacher has the opportunity to receive a $250 donation to their first project during the 2017-2018 school year.
- The $250 kick start donation can be applied to any project, no matter the cost, materials requested, or subject area.
- DonorsChoose.org staff will apply the kick start donation to your project within one week.
- After the kick start donation, your project will be seen by citizen donors across the country and have the opportunity to receive further donations over the next four months!
- Projects costing $800 or less get fully funded 75% of the time.
- Teachers’ projects might also be eligible for additional funding through other DonorsChoose.org corporate and foundation partners, like SONIC Drive-In, DICK’S Sporting Goods, Google, and Tom’s of Maine.
- Teachers should register at donorschoose.org/teachers and submit their project starting on July 1.
Contact Alta Price at 405.604.5977 or email@example.com with questions!