In 2019, the Foundation created the KICKSTART donation initiative to give a special $250 donation to OKCPS teachers’ first project of the school year.
• The $250 KICKSTART donation can be applied to any project, no matter the cost, materials requested or subject area.
• DonorsChoose staff will apply the KICKSTART donation to your project within one week.
• After the KICKSTART donation, your project will be seen by citizen donors across the country and have the opportunity to receive further donations over the next four months!
• Projects costing $800 or less are fully funded 75% of the time.
• Teachers’ projects might also be eligible for additional funding through other DonorsChoose corporate and foundation partners, like SONIC Drive-In, DICK’S Sporting Goods, Google and Tom’s of Maine.
• Teachers should register at donorschoose.org/teachers and submit their projects.